MM SOLUTIONS is global
leader in mobile software for imaging, video and audio, employing 200+ software
specialists in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are strategic partner of Texas Instruments
and Qualcomm for camera solutions, e-books, tablets, etc and well-established
with all Tier 1 mobile phone s and tablets vendors.
In order to satisfy the increasing number of customers and
projects MM Solutions is looking to hire software skilled professionals.
We are looking to hire a talented software engineer to join
our team as a mobile platform developer, focusing on creating innovative
products in mobile devices area. Job duties include design and maintenance of
SW for embedded platforms. The ideal candidates should be eager to quickly
learn new technologies.
• University degree in Computer Systems/ Communication
technologies/ Information technologies/ Computer science or equivalent;
• Experience in SW development for Linux Kernel level, User
space or drivers for Linux;
• Linux Kernel knowledge and Linux Device Drivers knowledge;
• C programming, and Linux shell scripting;
• Familiar with low-level Linux libraries and tools;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Additional experience (recommended)
• Embedded systems peripherals – SPI, GIO, I2C, UART;
Contribution to Linux open source;
• Familiar with upstreaming kernel drivers and updates;
• Knowledge in embedded mobile (Linux and/or Android)
• Attractive salary;
• Excellent opportunities for career growth;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging
International projects with world leading companies in mobile phones and
• Friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and
• Business travels in Europe, USA and Asia (1-2 weeks);
• Social benefits, including additional health care insurance
and food vouchers;
• Sports programs support.
Candidates can apply directly through this site, by sending
Confidentiality is guaranteed.