If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The particular department is built of about 50 highly skilled software engineers. As part of a Professional Services Center of Excellence organization, you will be working on global projects with other talented and passionate experts in customer-oriented teams. You will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final solution. Depending on the project type you might be working on several small to medium size projects simultaneously or in a single bigger project. There will be close, even direct connection and communication with customers and colleagues from abroad, which will permit short on-site visits. The software solutions are for integration of existing cloud/virtualization products with third-party products/software. You will be ever in close contact with the project development team and clients as well, which makes the job also customer oriented with consulting nuances.
YOUR EVERY DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Making the design and architecture of large-scale enterprise software solutions;
- Delivering workshops to customers and consultants to capture and analyze requirements in order to design technical solutions;
- Collaborating with the clients - gathering requirements, consulting about technical solutions;
- Representing company and company products at internal and external events;
- Mentoring junior developers if it is needed;
- Doing business trips when it is necessary (5-20% of the time)
- Minimum 8-9 years of experience with back-end software development - the programming language(s) is/are not important - any of the mentioned: C#, Java, C++, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc;
- Experience with Linux/Unix;
- Knowledge of REST API & SOAP, system infrastructure and networking;
- Knowledge of scripting language(s) such as Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash;
- Solid experience with databases;
- Higher degree in Computer Engineering or related is preferred;
- Excellent communicational skills in English (written & spoken).
OUR OFFER INCLUDES:
- Knowledge of Load Balancers, Zero Downtime, High Availability;
- Experience with configuration and management of Firewalls.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);