If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As part of a Professional Services Center of Excellence organization, you will be working on global projects with other talented and passionate experts in customer-oriented teams. The Quality Engineer will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final solution. Depending on the project type you might be working on several small to medium size projects simultaneously or in a single bigger project. There will be close, even direct connection and communication with customers and colleagues from abroad, which sometimes will permit short on-site visits. The software solutions are for integration of existing cloud/virtualization products with third-party products/software. The testing will be mostly manual, but depending on the project, you may be able to contribute to the development of solutions for automation testing or participate in troubleshooting tasks. You will be ever in close contact with the project development team and clients as well, which makes the job also customer oriented with consulting nuances.
- Manual testing integration software
- Collaborate with the software development department to ensure the release of high quality products
- Prepare test documentation
- Identify product defects, tracks and report them
- Giving ideas for automated or optimized solutions(depending on the project)
- Communication with clients regarding clarifying their needs and consulting them when it is needed
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 5+ years of experience with manual software testing;
- Excellent understanding of software testing processes and methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills in English – verbal & written;
- Good knowledge of networking;
- Good knowledge of administrating Unix/Linux & Windows;
- Ability to use some Linux commands such as ifconfig, top, route, netstat, etc;
- Experience with any scripting language is recommended;
- Experience with configuration & management of Firewalls/load balancers is an advantage;
- Experience with any project management and bug tracking systems such as Jira is an advantage;
- Knowledge of virtualization and/or cloud solutions is great advantage;
- Knowledge of REST API / SOAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Active Directory is an advantage.
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Option for a B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).