For one of trusted clients - an
international leading supplier of service management infrastructure for the
delivery of Pay TV services over managed and unmanaged networks, to managed or
unmanaged devices - we are looking to hire an Android Developer.
As an Android
Developer you will take an essential role in the development of innovative
applications and services for the IPTV industry as part of company’s Mobile
Engineering Team. Client-side IPTV software allows delivery of carrier-grade
video services, including live television, Electronic Program Guide (EPG),
video on demand (VOD), pay-per-view (PPV), digital video recording (DVR),
whole-home DVR, network DVR, interactive application widgets, and over-the-top
(OTT) content, over an IP network.
As a member of the Mobile Development Team, you
will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our client’s product
suite, especially client-side code for mobile devices and tablets. The main
focus of position is development of applications for the Android platform as
integrating IPTV functionalities onto Android mobile and media-streaming
devices, remote configuration, scheduling and media playback.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong knowledge of Java
• Strong knowledge of Android platform
• Experience with custom UI components
• 2+ years’ experience in Android development
• Experience with integrating third-party
• Experience with multithreading programming and
• Solid basis in object-oriented programming (OOP)
and data structures
• Knowledge of networking protocols and sockets
• Experience with Open Source software porting
is a plus
• Understanding of video streaming (HTTP/RTSP)
and graphics (OpenGL) is a plus
• Development experience with SDK is a plus
If you recognize yourself in the description and feel
that the position is a good match for your career goals, apply today and send
your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014.