Premier Research, a mid-size clinical research and consulting organization, is dedicated to helping biotech, specialty pharma, and device innovators transform life-changing ideas and breakthrough science into new medicines.
Its 1,500 employees, operating in 84 countries across six continents, specialize in the use of innovative technologies for smart study design and trial management to deliver clean, conclusive data to sponsors.
Whether it's developing product lifecycle strategies, reducing clinical development cycle times, securing patient access, navigating global regulations, maximizing the impact of limited rare disease data, or providing expertise in specific therapeutic areas, Premier is committed to helping its customers answer the unmet needs of patients across a broad range of medical conditions.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic IRT Software Developer to join our team!
In this role, you will be have the opportunity to be responsible for the development, testing, and support of strategic systems for the company. You will also develop centers on distributed client-server applications supporting remote notebook users and Interactive.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
Imagine. Inspire. Innovate. Impact. With Us.
You will be accountable for:
- Participating in the technical design of new application development projects
- Creating and testing both unit and systems tests software applications according to the company’s application development methodology, generally accepted industry guidelines, and FDA systems validation guidelines
- Project and system documentation
- Investigating new or improved software and technology
- Resolving client support problems on new and existing software applications
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 2+ years of related experience.
- Prior experience in distributed applications design and development using windows technology required
- Experience with .Net Technologies, Relational Databases and Web Development required
- Education, training or experience in the following is desirable: Rapid Application Development, GUI Design Principles, Web application development methodology, Systems Testing procedures, client-server development, relational database design
- Clinical or drug development background is a plus