Too-big-to-really-imagine-it data solutions
Make it happen
In order to truly grow and be competitive in the fast paced digital market we need to make sense of the enormous amounts of data passing through our network. And with your individual problem solving abilities you can help us to create a new information-based A1.
What are we looking for?
Someone who wants to help build a new world in which technology plays a vital role. Who wants to learn and grow with our company so that these goals can be achieved.
You will have to:
- development and maintenance of the corporate Data warehouse system;
- development of ad-hoc reports;
- design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- following the standard development process in the company.
- experience in SQL programming, database development and performance tuning;
- experience in at least one of the following RDBMS is required - Oracle, MS SQL Server or Teradata;
- experience with processing and analyzing high volumes of data;
- analytical skills and ability to translate user requirements into models and processes;
- communicative, responsible personality, willing to study and advance in new technologies relevant;
- technical university degree;
- fluency in English language – both written and spoken.
Following skills will be considered an advantage:
- experience in ETL tools e.g. IBM DataStage, Microsoft SSIS, SAP Data Services;
- knowledge of SAP Business Objects, Microsoft SSIS, SSRS & SSAS;
- understanding of “Big Data” ETL methodologies, parsing techniques and managing large-scale data sets.
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Yuliana Popova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.