Our partner is:
An innovative US software dev product company which is focused on the development and maintenance of own automation platform for enterprise security. The company's portfolio includes multiple Fortune 500 companies, attracted to its services by the impeccable reputation formed during the years by its dedicated developers. The current team consists of 100+ employees in the US and following recent expansion in Sofia, Bulgaria, together with the company we are looking for a:
This role is part of the Automation Content team and you will work closely with customers, sales engineers, developers, and professional services to define the packaged automation solution offerings and enable sales and marketing teams to message, launch and deliver the solution. You will be on the forefront of the latest industry trends bringing them together into one fluid workflow. The role requires the candidate to understand how enterprise IT operations teams manage applications and infrastructure across compute, network and security teams.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Product manager or experience required in IT infrastructure or enterprise products;
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure technologies: network, server, database, applications, virtual machines, cloud services, storage, security, and management systems;
- Must be able to translate and actualize client and market demands into product requirements;
- Knowledge how to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize, work independently, and problem solve;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to balance between technology and business concepts;
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken).
- Competitive salary plus additional social benefits;
- Unlimited paid vacation days!!!
- Work from home policy (a few days monthly);
- NO OVERTIME!!!
- Unique opportunity to work with the latest open source technologies;
- Work-life balance;
- Training and certificates, technical conferences/events;
- Professional development and career growth;
- Last but not least, a very supportive local Manager!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).