Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
A leading in its’ area of expertise company is expanding its’ activities related to business-to-business e-invoicing networking. In its’ office, located in Sofia, the company is looking for a talented, highly motivated team player with an eye for detail, to join our team as Webmaster.
• Liaise remotely and locally with Marketing & Communications colleagues to gather business requirements for continuing website updates, changes and enhancements
• Document and prioritize gathered business requirements
• Introduce and maintain development and project management best practices across the development team
• Ownership of the company webpage and campaign/buyer microsites
o Update website content and review SEO
o Optimize loading speeds and capacity
o Monitor and analyze site performance
o Debug pages and fix any issues (broken links, images, etc.)
• Ensure new code changes are released into a live environment with no (or minimal) downtime, through the use of load balancing
• Full understanding and support capabilities of the hosting infrastructure that serve the Marketing team owned websites.
• Fluency in English language and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• The ability to prioritize multiple projects and sub task and to provide accurate project delivery estimates to the business
• To be a self-starter and motivated to develop robust solutions in an agile team
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of C# .NET MVC (including Web API and Razor)
• Knowledge of NET based CMS commercial experience (preferably Umbraco)
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL
• Knowledge of LINQ and Entity Framework or NHibernate
• Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
• Knowledge of Umbraco, Dependency Injection, TDD and BDD experience, TDD and BDD experience; Amazon AWS, JIRA, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Marketo, Smartling, PHP and MySQL, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Degree educated in computing e.g. BSc Computer Science.
• At least two years working in a Webmaster or Developer role
• Commercial experience of project management and business analysis, creating detailed requirements and tasks for developers to understand and work from
• C# .NET ‘Full Stack’ commercial web development experience with technical capability within front-end and back-end technologies
• Commercial experience working as a developer on a .NET based CMS application (preferably Umbraco)
The company offers:
• Competitive salary;
• Stimulating bonuses;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional training;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you. So in order to apply for the position of Webmaster, please send us your CV in English.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.