Ref. No.: BW-N-E
Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 18 years of significant presence on the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Who is our client?
A product company, operating in the online payments field. The products' focus is to provide payment optimization for the e-commerce business. By using the latest technology, programming languages, and software, they stay on the top of the rank list and offer some of the best solutions for the clients. Due to the desire to expand their presence in Bulgaria, together we are looking for one IT expert on the position of:
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Overview of the role:
The person on this position will work with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams and projects within the technology domain and will be responsible for the design and the implementation of complex billing features, workflows, APIs, and UI backends for core billing needs, for performing test-driven development, and for writing and updating technical documentation.
- 6+ years of experience in developing apps with .NET, Web and/or Desktop based;
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Services;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Advanced skills with GIT;
- Experience in Angular.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package, above the average in the sector!
- Supplementary health insurance and sports card as a part of the social benefits program;
- Professional training and career development;
- Annual performance bonus and many more...
If you are ready to take on this career opportunity, please send your CV in English to us!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).