Intracol is a global IT services and solutions company part of BULPROS group, delivering quality solutions to its customers in the areas of
Collaboration, Big Data & Analytics and Internet of Things.
Intracol stands for Innovation, Transformation and Collaboration. Our ultimate goal is to be a trustworthy advisor to our customers, collaborating with them to transform their business through data and technology. Our team has a strong background of software development expertise based on contemporary industry standards and leading technologies.
We are looking for a gifted mind to join our products team. He or She will build on top of his (her) skills to gain additional knowledge and experience work on complex and challenging projects. If you:
· are a creative person with out-of-the-box thinking?
· are not afraid of the unknown
· want to learn cutting-edge, new cool stuff
· a detail-oriented, open-minded and proactive individual
· are self-managed, organized and able to prioritize tasks and work independently
Then you just might be the one we are seeking.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar university degree.
· At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position.
· A detail-oriented, creative individual, taking initiative and being inventive, suggesting ideas for improving the process and achieving better results
· Experience in an Agile environment.
· Experience with GIT and Maven.
· Experience in unit testing, code review, CI
· Fluent in English.
· Experience in developing with REST
· Knowledge in Service-oriented Architecture.
· Experience in Java Enterprise and Java SE. Experience with Java 8.
• Spring framework (core, security, SpringMVC, SpringBoot)
· Experience with PHP.
· Experience in functional programming area.
· Linux working knowledge.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED A STRONG PLUS:
· Experience in building large-scale solutions.
• Knowledge in NoSQL DBs, such as MongoDB.
• Analytical skills with ability to design and develop web-based applications
• Knowledge in OSGi is a plus
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Participating in development of software solutions and products.
· Fixing defects.
· Prepare and maintain development documentation.
· Follow software development best practices.
· Participate in design and architectural discussion.