Our client is an international IT company and an industry leader. We are helping them to find a talented Manual QA Engineer to join their team.
On this role you will be part of a team developing a complex multi-tier product, involving client and server-side software, web application, web-services.
The challenges of the role are the significant number of products with varying technical and business while reliability, performance and up-time are of key value.
Essentials of the role:
- Creating, writing and executing test plans, test cases and test notes
- Testing and verifying complex sports betting web applications and systems
- Gathering and evaluating the required information for testing
- Hands-on implementation and execution of manual testing in a client/server environment.Providing efficient reports and ensuring high-quality deliverables
- Tracking and reporting the life cycle of identified bugs. Following up with each case
- Providing technical support to company products. Identifying and debugging various problems
- 3+ years of experience in test case design and execution of end-to-end integration testing
- Experience with testing web applications
- Complete understanding of QA processes and methodologies
- Strong technical comprehension: MSSQL, XML
- Basic understanding of HTTP is an advantage
- Exceptional analytic, problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
We bet you will like what we have to offer:
- Career development opportunities, from challenging projects, to trainings, certified education and structural moves
- Foreign languages classes
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working time
- Competitive remuneration package
- Additional health insurance and food vouchers
- Regular performance-based bonuses
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!