For one of our clients, an international IT company and an industry leader, we are looking for JAVA Developer.
Bonus engine which analyzes player statistics and specific gaming patterns. Adequate bonus schemes are developed based on the aggregated flow of information. The challenges of the role are the big amounts of data, 360 visibility, real-time and aggregated reports and performance optimizations.
- Improving and optimizing all aspects of the system’s core
- Implementing a new architectural design and structure of the existing product
- Following and working according to SW development standards and methodologies
- 5+ years of experience developing with a mix of languages (Java, Scala, Bash, etc.) and frameworks to implement data ingest, processing, and serving technologies. Experience with real-time and very large scalable online systems are preferred.
- Have a technology toolbox – Hands-on experience with newer technologies relevant to the data space such as Apache Flink, Kafka, Storm/Spark.
- Problem solver – Enjoy new and meaningful technology or business challenges which require you to think and respond quickly.
- Passion and creativity – Are passionate about data, technology, & creative innovation.
- Fluent in English- written and verbal.
Not sure yet...let's see if the below helps:
THE COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS
- Great work-life balance
- Very good remuneration!
- Plenty of social benefits: additional health insurance, sports activities, food vouchers…
- Regular bonuses based on personal results.
- Training and certification programs
- Cultural fit as high criteria- we want you to work with people that you like and enjoy spending time with.
Please note, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications with treated confidentially.