International company and industry leader needs an experienced Technical Writer to join their team. We are helping our client to find the best talent by helping YOU to find the right place where your needs and desires are met.
• Creation and ongoing maintenance of list of documents in different types and formats such as: user manuals, help files, release notes, technical specifications etc.
• Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
• Create and maintain catalog of templates for each type of needed document.
• Interact with developers, marketing, business people and subject matter experts in order to collect and gather relevant needed technical information.
• Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other people at the company.
• “Refresh” old documents and templates.
• Maintain a professional list of documents per type, product and version.
• Working on multiple projects within several different departments and teams.
• Maintain content in different systems and products.
• Excellent English – both writing and speaking
• Excellent writing skills
• Technical background (at least 1 year working in a Software Company)
• Ability to understand complex technical concepts
• Ability to communicate with technical persons to retrieve knowledge and understanding of the features
• Ability to communicate with Product Owners and retrieve knowledge and understanding of the business cases and the business values of the features that are developed
• Ability to observe deadlines
• Self-organized and responsible
In doubt of applying...let us help you:
• Actual career development opportunities
• Various and challenging projects combined with latest technologies available
• Technical trainings with certificates
• Foreign languages classes
• Work-life balance:
• Flexible working time
• Competitive remuneration package
• Additional health insurance and food vouchers
• Regular performance-based bonuses
Please note, that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!