Ref. No.: BW-ETLD/A
Who are we?
Bulwork is the first IT Recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 18 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our client is:
A leading Bulgarian system integrator, specialised in designing, consulting and creating software applications. The company provides complex services depends on client’s needs. Currently, together with our client, we are looking for motivated and experienced:
SENIOR ETL DEVELOPER
You will be involved in projects to implement a platform for analysis, data collection and capture. Also you will work as a key specialist in integrating data from a variety of data sources. Analysis, design and management of information flows in user data warehouses with visual analysis applications.
* 2+ years of experience on a similar position;
* Experience in deploying application (custom) databases based on relational databases (DB/2, Informix dB, Oracle, MS SQL);
* Experience in working with script languages;
* Deep knowledge in DB2, Informix or other relational databases;
* Very good level in English.
As a plus will be considered:
* Good knowledge of IBM InfoSphere, IBM Data Studio;
* Experience with IBM WebSphere or equivalent servers.
* Opportunity to work in a Bulgarian system integration company with more than 20 years presence;
* Competitive salary;
* Flexible working hours in a no stress working environment;
* Trainings and certifications covered by the company;
* Additional health insurance.
If you want to take this challenge, don’t hesitate and apply immediately by sending us your CV in ENGLISH!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).