is a growing, international software company with 350+ clients around the world. We are building Ataccama ONE, an AI-powered data curation platform that helps our customers do amazing things with their data. Our goal is to provide clients with a single platform to analyze, process, manage, and monitor (big) data. Our products utilize cutting-edge technologies, including all recent industry trends in AI and Big Data. Ataccama is positioned as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Quality Tools. We have recently opened a new office in Sofia
and are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals eager to join us in a fast growing and dynamic company. We are a young, dedicated team, constantly willing to deliver above and beyond. Being as ambitious as we are, there are always multiple projects and a variety of things to do. You’ll never be bored with us.Your role
as part of Ataccama Bulgaria will be to help shape the future of the Bulgarian branch. While working with a variety of Ataccama products, you’ll get hands-on experience with databases, application servers, scripting, XML, and JAVA. At the same time, you’ll also have the opportunity to develop your business and communication skills further in customer-facing scenarios, and to adjust your role based on your individual interests.
This position is open for both junior and senior candidates. Not quite an expert yet? That’s ok. You’ll constantly be learning new skills and technologies with plenty of help along the way. Are you up for the challenge? Here’s what we need: As a Technical Product Specialist, you will
- Communicate with IT professionals on the customer side via written communication and online meetings, helping them to resolve the technical issues they face with our products, their integration, and daily use.
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot our enterprise-grade solutions in real production server environments.
- Contribute to our technical documentation and knowledge base.
- Communicate with colleagues, such as developers, testers, and business consultants, and become an integral part of our international team.
- Be awesome!
- BS in Information Technology or a related field (new graduates welcome to apply) or 2+ years of experience in the industry
- Basic database concepts, beginner knowledge of SQL
- UNIX/Linux basics
- HTML, XML
- Strong communication skills, a confident level of written and spoken English
- Willingness to constantly learn new skills as well as improve current ones
- Sense of humor
- Proficiency in UNIX shell
- Practical experience with MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, or another DBMS
- Knowledge of web applications and client–server models, practical experience with Apache Tomcat, WildFly (JBoss), IBM Websphere, or any other WAS
- Understanding of web services; SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Basic knowledge of JAVA, C, Python, or any other programming language
- Super powers
- Diverse, international team of smart, ambitious people with English as the standard form of communication
- Stability of a financially successful company combined with the freedom and flexibility of a startup culture (We don’t like redundant bureaucracy and endless sets of rules to follow. Just be yourself.)
- Further career opportunities both in Ataccama Bulgaria and around the globe
- Modern office environment in an attractive neighborhood
- A laptop and a smartphone of your choice
- 25 paid days of vacation
- Holiday events and meetups, including our annual 3-day company offsite event, fully covered by Ataccama
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV along with a cover letter in English.