Working on a day-to-day basis with team-lead and product owner, you will be responsible for the front-end of highly interactive web applications. Your tasks will include research, requirements gathering, prototyping, specification, setting the performance and resource usage metrics, implementing and testing new features and improving existing ones. You will be responsible for the full delivery of the features you work on.
- 5+ years of professional experience with JavaScrips, (X)HTML, DHTML, CSS, Object oriented design;
- 3+ years of professional experience with MooTools, jQuery or Prototype;
- Strong UI architecture knowledge;
- Ability to track and fix cross-browser compatibility issues;
- High source code quality standard;
- Good analytical skills;
- Sharp-eyed on detail;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly;
-Ability to think out of the box and find simple solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to work with legacy code and improve it one step at a time;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills,
- Excellent English skills.
- Good understanding of network protocols, ability to achieve optimized performance, low latency and less bandwidth consumption;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- Experience with MacOS.
The company offers:
- Challenging and rewarding work in technologically advanced environment;
- Opportunity to work in a small team where your work can make big difference;
- Opportunity to be part of developing high quality product, but not thousands of small customer's projects;
- Rapid development workflow (weekly release cycle), delivers the software you create in the hands of tens of millions of users in 37 countries within days after you finish coding it;
- More than 50% of your time will be spent on writing new code;
- Attendance of specialized conferences;
- Very competitive remuneration package; Flexible work schedule.
- MacBook with Apple keyboard and Magic mouse;
- 4K Monitors;
- Personal noise-cancelling headphones;
- Additional health insurance;
- MultiSport card;
- Personal parking spot two minutes away from the office;
- Healthy fresh fruits, food and beverages every day;
- Lunch with all your teammates every Friday.