- Develop automatic test suite for WEB & Mobile applications – based on sets of test cases;
- Take part in a dynamic team to build a world-class product;
- Coordinate and communicate with test managers from other A1 group operators and partners;
- Collect test results and approvals for deployment of the software version to production environment;
- Validate and verify the end product complies with the client’s requirements;
- Identify, investigate, and prioritize bugs;
- Bug reporting;
- Work with project managers and software engineers to ensure quality control;
- Write and maintain test cases ensuring correct testability of the final product;
- Perform manual testing when needed;
- Schedule and execute performance, operation and serviceability tests;
- Write bug reports and retest once fixed;
- Troubleshoot customer problems together with the support team.
- 3+ years of overall software QA experience;
- At least 1 year in testing;
- Android and/or iOS applications – mobile testing and back-end testing (functional, automation, performance);
- Advanced knowledge of core QA testing methodologies as well as in automation testing for Web and iOS/Android;
- Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge in databases, MySQL skills are a bonus;
- Fluent English, both written and verbal;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor.
Considered as advantage:
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems;
- Knowledge in mobile testing;
- ISTQB Foundation or higher level certificate.
We offer you:
- a chance to join one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position please contact Biserka Taseva-Stoimenova /firstname.lastname@example.org/.