Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organisations.
Our innovative and thrilling gaming products across mobile, desktop and social channels, together with our partnerships with the world’s top online gaming providers, enables us to help our clients create new markets and access fresh revenue streams.
- Develop and execute test plans and manual test cases .
- Submit and track any product issues found during testing to ensure that they are resolved.
- Provide input to the weekly project status report for each assigned project.
- Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist software development in resolving issues.
- Provide feedback for continuous test improvement.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug tracker in English.
- Experience testing the IOS and Android native applications is mandatory.
- Experience with online real money gambling, online gaming or social gaming.
- At least 2-year experience working as a QA specialist/Engineer on a Client-Server product.
- Experience working in an Agile managed software team.
- Ability to efficiently self-regulate and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fastpaced work environment.
- QA Methodology - planning and execution experience as well as defect managing experience.
- Version control (GIT,TFS etc.) experience will be a good to have.
- Understand of web based Mobile testing and responsive compatibility testing across various platforms (Android/iOS).
- Experience working with Fiddler or any network sniffer/tracing program ( also Postman ) will be advantage.
- Experience with bug tracking system (Jira preferable).
- English proficiency.
- Work on international projects.
- Great remuneration package.
- Top center office location.
- Open communication and exciting working environment.
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays.
- Training and developement opportunities.
- Employment benefits package.
Send us your CV and be part of our team! All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.