We are a fast-growing tech start up on a mission to help passengers get compensated when their flights have been delayed, cancelled or overbooked.
Our Engineering team is an integral part of our company and your dedication will have a direct impact on our growth and performance.
As an Engineer working closely with our Growth Team, you will have an enormous impact on the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Write standalone components which vertically integrate with our RESTful APIs
- Ensure that our web applications have great UX on mobile devices
- Write browser tests running on a hundreds of different browsers and OS combinations
- Extend our RESTful APIs with features required by front-end applications
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have at least a year of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Have worked on front-end projects with React
- Deeply care about great UX and have an eye for good design
- Like a fast-paced environment, where experiments are conducted on a weekly basis and a rapidly evolving code base
You win bonus points for:
- Have worked in an Agile environment
- Have experience with A/B testing and feature flags
- Experience with CI and CD
Don’t meet some of the above? No worries! Let us know why we should consider you.
You’d fit our culture if you:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- like people, and they like you back
- are open-minded
- learn fast and admit when you don’t know something
What we offer:
- Quarterly learning and development credit
- Snack bar , chill area with board games and a Playstation
- Multisport card
- Flexible working time and occasional remote work
This is a full-time position based in Sofia, Bulgaria.