We are a fast-growing tech start up on a mission to help passengers get compensated when their flights have been delayed, cancelled or overbooked.
Our Engineering team is an integral part of our company and your dedication will have a direct impact on our growth and performance.
As an Engineer in the Claim Automation Team you will be working closely with our Operations Team to understand their day-to-day workflow and come up with ways to automate the claim-filing process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and develop new features for our custom-built Claims Management Software
- Write tests and improve the documentation
- Track operational metrics and optimize performance
Develop plugins for our one-of-a-kind programming language, which lets our Claim Specialists automate their day-to-day tasks
- Work closely with our Claim Specialists to understand their work and daily challenges
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have at least a year of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Have developed web applications with Django or another MVC framework (not necessarily written in Python)
- Like to ruthlessly prioritize, know which features have the biggest impact, and deeply care for the business needs
You win bonus points for:
- Having worked with Docker and Kubernetes
- Being familiar with CI, CD and zero-downtime deployments
- Have worked in an Agile environment
Don’t meet some of the above? No worries! Let us know why we should consider you.
You’d fit our culture if you:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- like people, and they like you back
- are open-minded
- learn fast and admit when you don’t know something
What we offer:
- Quarterly learning and development credit
- Snack bar , chill area with board games and a Playstation
- Multisport card
- Flexible working time and occasional remote work
This is a full-time position based in Sofia, Bulgaria.