Ref. No.: BW-DBSC
Bulwork is the first IT recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 18 years of significant presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both candidates and clients. The company respects the candidates and always strives to find the most suitable and challenging job for them.
About our client:
US company, operating in the online payments field. Their end to end eCommerce platform is on the market for eight years. The main focus is to provide clients with payment optimisations. Due to the expanding their business in Sofia, Bulgaria, together we are looking for:
MS SQL DATABASE DEVELOPER
Working on long-term projects with a common database together with the team of .NET back-end developers.
You will be involved in various database development and task optimisation. You will take part in developing and maintaining objects and procedures used across over 140 deployments.
- Develop database objects using T-SQL (stored procedures, tables, functions, etc.);
- Investigate and resolve application support tickets and find solutions;
- Implement complex business logic in Microsoft SQL Server;
- Undertake platform administrative tasks (adding configuration etc);
- Solve technical and non-technical queries;
- Advanced T-SQL, stored procedures and functions;
- Solid knowledge of database design;
- SSIS and SSRS experience;
- Excellent English - verbal and written;
- Knowledge with C# and .NET Framework will be an advantage;
The company offers:
- Very competitive salary;
- Social benefits package (additional health insurance, sports card and covered public transport travel card);
- Friendly work atmosphere;
- Modern office at great location.
If you see yourself in this role, don\'t hesitate and send your CV in English.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).