“I have a crazy-wild technical imagination.”
Are you a data enthusiast? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist? Do you want to consult with companies worldwide on how best to design and implement Data Quality, MDM, and Big Data solutions? Work with our professional services team, share your experience and client feedback, and suggest your ideas to directly impact the development of our tools. Your mission
Our solutions for solving our clients’ DQ & MDM issues cover a wide range: from small demos, PoCs, and pilots to huge long-term projects. Find the area you enjoy the most and focus on that.Design
Prepare solution sketches, technical and architecture designs, and agile prototypes for smart data curation and processing.Deliver
Speak to our clients, learn about their company, and dig into what they need. Prepare demos or PoC presentations to convince prospects of our capabilities. Train clients to use our tools and work on long-term projects for big companies. Implement
Use our tools to create a solution and make it work. Every client has a different infrastructure and technologies vary. You’ll always be learning something new and making it work with our tools.Maintain
You will continue to take care of our clients even after implementation. They might need an upgrade, help with the solution, or they might ask for additional functionality. You will ensure they have the help they need.
Is this you?Can-do attitude
You are a go-getter who likes to make things happen. You don’t wait around to be told what to do. You dive straight in and find a solution.Having fun
You’re not looking for just a job. You want work that is fun. You are passionate about data, and enjoy working with others on making smart data solutions. Working with people across the pond
You want to experience working with people in international English-speaking teams. If you enjoy traveling, there is always an opportunity to go abroad and work with clients on-site. Can you speak German, French, Spanish or another foreign language? Awesome! Help us grow in various markets around the world.Skills
- The position is open to all seniority levels – from experienced juniors to seniors and architects. Knowledge or awareness (for junior position) of the following areas is expected.
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart solutions
- Algorithmic thinking, the ability to see the bigger picture and to generalize
- Windows and Linux environments
- SQL and relational databases
- Unix shell commands
- XML, XSLT
- SOAP / REST / JSON
- Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere
- Data Quality and MDM software products
- Enterprise Data Management concepts
- Apache Hadoop, Spark
- Parallel programming and distributed systems
- Computer science, graph theory, automata theory
- International opportunities.
- Company culture - no redundant bureaucracy.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Provided training.
- Great international team.
- Annual 3-day company event covered by Ataccama.
- Holiday events and meetups.
- Birthday cakes, office parties, holiday presents, and bonuses.
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV along with a Cover Letter in English.