Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organisations.
Our innovative and thrilling gaming products across mobile, desktop and social channels, together with our partnerships with the world’s top online gaming providers, enables us to help our clients create new markets and access fresh revenue streams.
As a DevOp in Pariplay, you will work with all Pariplay development and Technical Support teams, you will master the entire application life-cycle including application architecture and application deployment architecture, development, testing, continuous deployment and continuous delivery up until go to production.
In addition, you will control the production infrastructure; configure applications & servers monitoring and alerting systems.
• Design and support of product release pipeline from development to production.
• Continuous improvement of DevOps processes and tools using a wide variety of technologies.
• Implement automation processes, tools and tests which will allow to reduce release cadence.
• Integrate release cycles of different teams into unified CI/CD process.
• Implement monitoring systems and build scripts to perform advanced alerts.
• Proficient working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, and Cloudfront in a highly available and scalable production environment
• Proficient working with Microsoft Servers, failover clustering, SQL-Server Always-on, Active Directory, PowerShell.
• Design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and services, MS-SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
• Strong background in object oriented development techniques
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server(
• Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Passion for technology and knowledge
• Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
• Ability to organize and plan work independently
• Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
• Work on international projects
• Great remuneration package
• Top center office location
• Open communication and exciting working environment
• Team buildings and Happy Fridays
• Training and development opportunities
• Employment benefits package
Send us your CV and be part of our team! All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.