As a supplier of GRC and Healthcare solutions with over 3000 customers using our products, it would be easy to label us as a software company, but we are so much more than that. For more than two decades, Ideagen Plc has delivered agility and productivity to internal auditors in many industries the world over. With more than 400 employees in multiple locations across the UK, USA, Dubai, Malaysia and Bulgaria – not including our global Partner Network – We are one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world!
We are now recruiting for two Technical Services Specialists to join our Technical Team in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Through the role you will both be given full training on all products as well as professional training on the underlying technologies used, thereby providing exposure to the latest technologies. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, you will have a mentor to guide your development within our technical team enabling you to exceed your own potential and fulfil your personal career goals.
This is a fantastic, entry level opportunity to kick start your career in Technical Services. If you are customer-focused with a technical background and a drive to succeed, then we would love to hear from you!
To be considered for this position, you must have:Essential
- Helping our customers achieve their goals by using our solutions to their full potential
- Providing in-depth technical support for technologies related to our products (SQL, .NET, IIS, etc.)
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Installing and configuring our solution remotely or on client side
- Define configuration specifications based on clients’ requirements
- Customize our solutions, so they can best fit clients’ needs
- Train and support our customers on how to work and administrate our solutions to the best of their advantage
- Take ownership over issues, proactive tasks and projects from start to finish
- Resolve cases using knowledge gained through product training, support documentation and personal experience/knowledge
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
Although not essential, it would be advantageous for you to have the following knowledge and / or experience:
- Demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows; including the differences between operating systems
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact with customers face-to-face
- The ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people, in a clear and concise manner
- A natural desire and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to effectively manage your own workload where priorities may change throughout the day
- Motivation to meet team goals and objectives
What’s in it for you?
- An industry related degree or equivalent
- An understanding of Microsoft Internet Information Services
- An understanding of network architecture
- Good understanding of relational database management systems (e.g. SQL)
- Managing websites through Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 20 days holiday in addition to 12 public holidays, Private Medical Insurance, Share Incentive Plan, Sports Card and many more!
We are looking for two Technical Services Specialists.