Do you have an interest in security and IT? Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? If you want to work with a passionate and energetic team backed by a world-class group of experts from academia and industry, this is your chance The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for working with the Chief Information Security Officer in the design, implementation, management and monitoring of the Information Security Strategy and Information Security Management System (ISMS) of the company across all Tek Experts locations in Bulgaria, Malta, Costa Rica, USA, Nigeria, Vietnam, and China.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and implementation of information security controls based on well-known frameworks, regulations and standards, such as ISO 27001, PCI and NIST.
- Manage and perform information security incident response and investigation activities.
- Responsible for assessing and managing information risk and facilitates remediation of identified vulnerabilities for the company’s premises, network, systems and applications.
Performs vulnerability assessments as assigned utilizing IT security tools and methodologies.
Facilitate in the development and performance of an information security awareness program.
Design, develop and document information security related policies, procedures and standards based on industry’s best practices.
Design and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans, procedures, audits, and enhancements.
Address information security questions from internal and external stakeholders.
Participate / Assist in internal and external information security risk assessments and regulatory compliance audits.
Regularly reports to the Chief Information Security Officer on performance, progress, issues and future needs.
- University Bachelor’s Degree in related areas, such as Information/Cyber Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- Master Degree will be considered an advantage.
- At least 3 years of Information / Cyber security experience with a proven ability in a number of the following areas:
- Experience in Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems.
- Experience in Systems Log Monitoring and Reviewing or SIEM solutions.
- Vulnerability Scanning / Assessment and Access Control reviews and audits.
- Information Security Controls and Information Systems Auditing.
- Information Security policies and procedures design, development and documentation.
- A technical certification, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to Information/Cyber Security and Risk.
- Ability to understand the relationship between business processes, priorities, risk and their underlying technologies and security risks.
- Capacity to work independently and in a team environment in a constantly changing and growing environment.
- Proven excellence in researching, organizing, writing, and presenting technical information.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and investigation capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
- Keen interest in continual learning and professional development.
- Very Strong English communication skills both oral and written.
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great