Pariplay is a new age multi-channel gaming business which develops, licenses and operates Real Money Gaming (RMG) games and systems in global regulated markets. We are an international B2B gaming platform and game provider, and we focus on delivering innovative and modern gaming products. Our products comprise of games, platforms and services, as well as on-premise solutions for land based organisations.
Our innovative and thrilling gaming products across mobile, desktop and social channels, together with our partnerships with the world’s top online gaming providers, enables us to help our clients create new markets and access fresh revenue streams.
- Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients. Management will be via phone calls, email, Skype and the occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner. Complete regular client review meetings. Create and manage backlogs of client requirements.
- Ensure clients are optimizing our games on their sites. Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams. Ensure timely provision of marketing materials and digital assets. Work to get premium onsite positioning of our games and new games released quickly on clients’ sites.
- Create and deliver regular network marketing promotions to help support Pariplay games at operator level.
- Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts.
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers.
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc.
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden Pariplay Fusion’s product footprint within their business.
- Liaise with the Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and to communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features.
- Manage Pariplay monthly customer newsletter.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an account manager / commercial manager/affiliate manager across any relevant online (digital) industry and sector.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within the iGaming industry.
- Experience supporting key accounts and a proven track record in growing an existing business portfolio and in achieving, and exceeding, established revenue targets.
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates.
- Experience working inside an iGaming B2C operator is highly advantageous.
- Proven competence in negotiating. Good levels of experience in managing B2B clients and in working to contractually agreed commercial terms.
- English proficiency.
- Work on international projects
- Great remuneration package
- Top center office location
- Open communication and exciting working environment
- Modern and challenging business
- Team buildings and Happy Fridays
- Training and developement opportunities
- Employment benefits package
Send us your CV and be part of our team! All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.