Lead Engineer is a technical service professional responsible for providing architectural and technical expertise in Collaboration technologies for high value opportunities. The Engineer will be passionate and enthusiastic about solving client problems and will drive and demonstrate agility, flexibility, solution-oriented and collaboration. Collaborates with development teams, design and implement innovative solutions and proposals by leveraging his/her understanding of the customer's business requirements, Collaboration technologies and services that best meet the customer's needs. Provides a consultative approach to understanding customer / partner business and technical / service requirements within architectural domain, including an advanced knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Typically requires BS, CS, or University
degree equivalent plus
• Minimum 8 years of software development experience
• Expert level in troubleshooting in large-scale solutions.
• Experience in planning, designing, implementation and high-level support.
• Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a distributed environment;
• Resolve technical problems of high complexity;
• Strong knowledge in Spring
Cloud, Spring boot
• Strong knowledge in Security
• Knowledge in WebRTC and audio and video calling is a strong plus
• Lead the team and projects on architectural decisions
• Develop complicated parts of the software
• Work closely with clients and project managers for successful projects delivery
• Crete POC with new technologies for the company
• Evaluate and estimate customers' requests