Technementals Technologies (Bulgaria) EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group.
The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a
leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD
trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire
global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid
market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best
trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect
trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the
We are looking for an experienced back-end Java developer responsible for building and maintaining Java based applications and services. This role will help develop technology to reinvent and simplify key business processes. A successful candidate will be able to adapt quickly, highly self-motivated and comfortable facilitating technical discussions with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Demonstrated experience designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Working knowledge of microservices
• Prior experience working with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Implementing automated testing suites and unit tests
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in object oriented programming (Java required, other languages are a plus)
• Computer Science degree or related is preferable
• Prior experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
• Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 12pm-9pm (global coverage)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.