Staello is a North-American company specializing in online reputation working with customers all over Canada, the USA, and Australia.
Staello is seeking a Back End Developer eager to join our growing team. As a member of the development team at Staello, you will help drive the technical direction of our industry-leading SaaS platform that has a meaningful and immediate impact on our growing customer base.
Our team consists of employees located in Ottawa, Toronto, Plovdiv, Sofia, and Burgas.
Our customer base is rapidly growing and we are now looking to expand our team. If you’re committed to great work and are constantly looking for ways to improve the systems you are responsible for, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Get deeply involved in our technical direction while delivering well-tested, performant, and maintainable code for our data powered SaaS platform
- Gain an understanding of the real-world problems of our users to help build a great product that exceeds the expectations of our customers
- Collaborate with product stakeholders to understand, design, and implement product features and realize our product vision to help our customers make better sense of their retail data
- Deploy and run software in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Evaluate new technologies and assess their suitability to solve challenges of today and into the future
- Experience/Knowledge Required:
- Experience building service-oriented architectures and web applications – we have a lot of things that are HTTP and REST-based
- Experienced with microservices-based architecture running in a Kubernetes cluster
- Hands-on technical expertise and demonstrated ability to design and implement reliable, scalable, high performing solutions
Experience working with a cloud platform and products is preferred
Willing to consider new graduates who have some co-op experience and an interest in working on an enterprise-level platform written in Scala
Experience that would be helpful
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with TS or JS
- Experience with React
- Experience with Java, Scala, or other JVM languages
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Opportunity for Stock Options
- Possibility to Work from home
- Company Laptop (Home internet paid by the company)
- Monthly Gym Pass
- Free Dinner if you work past 19:00
We are looking for a highly driven individual who is a self-starter and eager to learn new technologies and establish themselves as a leader in a rapidly growing Canadian-based startup.