Speedflow is looking for an iOS Developer in Plovdiv, Bulgaria or on a
remote basis to join one of our teams working on innovative product for
the mobile advertising industry. We offer a unique working environment
where you are rewarded for your efforts.
The candidate should be results driven, ambitious, energetic with experience with iOS development in commercial projects.
- Design and build application and SDK from a scratch for iOS platform
including technical documentation, bug fixing and customizations;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and reliable code;
- Participate in design and architecture discussions;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Provide development estimates, be a part of daily, planning & retrospective sessions;
- Understand and support the release management process;
- Be process aware - Agile development, TDD.
- 2 years’ working experience in iOS development;
- Experience with Objective-C or Swift;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Good command of English;
- Confidence, excellence, perseverance, high sense of urgency;
- Self motivation for individual and team success and achievements;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Jira, Git, Bamboo, SDK experience will be an advantage;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT field or similar will be an advantage;
- Russian will be an advantage.
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation, sick leave and medical insurance;
- Corporate events, parties, picnics, matinees for the children of employees;
- Joint leisure with colleagues - table tennis, football, etc.;
- In-office equipped gym;
- Coffee machine with organic coffee, cocoa drinks and tasty snacks;
- Free car and bicycle parking;
- Many other pleasant and incentive bonuses;
- Pet parrot and occasional golden retrievers visits;