This is why we need you
Reward Gateway is a fast-paced international company looking for friendly and hardworking people to join our team based in Plovdiv. The role we looking for is Quality Assurance Engineer who will be responsible to ensure that our clients and their employees have the best possible experience when accessing their benefits programme, by checking the quality and consistency of the content and the user experience.
If you’re a smart, motivated engineer with at least 2+ years of proven, hands-on experience with writing and executing test scripts and with automated testing tools of web and mobile applications, you might just be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who’s passionate about delivering first-class products and who wants to have a significant role in an impact on our success.
Thorough checks of our client programmes to ensure that:
- information & content is correct, relevant and up-to-date
- spelling & grammar is perfect
- links are working as expected
- best practice is adhered to
- pages are consistent and on brand
- the platform is working correctly on all devices
- employee journey through the programme is as expected
Suggestions for process improvements
Support for corrections where necessary
A log of each programme check for our records
Feedback to the Implementation & Client Support teams as necessary
This is your responsibility:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Prioritising your work and delivering progress reports
- Follow an agile process
- Completing administrative work including, but not limited to, documenting processes and completing checklists
- Be able to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Determining training needs
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Providing guidance and assistance in the testing process
- Be self-motivated. Must be able to anticipate problems, spot opportunities and take a proactive approach to responsibilities
Technical knowledge and skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good observational skills
- Super organisational skills
- Practical, level headed and ability to prioritise
- 100% focus on Client satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude, hardworking and dedicated
- Computer literacy (Mac desirable but not essential)
- The ability to react and respond quickly and effectively
This is what we do
We create products for HR. Products that are innovative, easy to use and deliver high engagement for every one of our clients. High engagement is what makes our clients happy and that client number is growing fast. We currently work with over 1700 companies including American Express, Groupon, Yahoo!, IBM, and McDonald’s. Each client uses our core product SmartHub, an employee engagement platform which allows them to build an employee experience unique to their organisation.
We strictly “solve for HR,” if you ever join us you’ll hear us say that a lot. HR is our customer, we understand their world and their world only, we care passionately about what they achieve in their role, and we’re here to help them.
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work.
This is how we take care of you
- 35 days holiday including bank holidays
- Employee Share Ownership
- Parental Leave - 12 months fully paid parental leave for the first full year of the child's birth or adoption, regardless of your gender. Even if you're not the primary caregiver you can get 4 weeks full pay within the first year
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Food Vouchers
- Wellbeing Choice - Money to spend on wellbeing activity of your choice which includes mental, physical and financial
- Family/Compassionate Leave
- Bonus if you get married or have a civil partnership
- Bonus if you have or adopt a child
- Flexible Working
- Unpaid sabbatical after 5 years
- Bring your dog to work
- Volunteer Days
If you are interested, please send us your resume for immediate consideration. We thank all applicants, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please, send your CV in English language only!