B EYE is an innovative company specialized in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence solutions and applications. Working with companies in the US and Western Europe, we help our clients in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data. Our mission is to turn the data deluge that a modern business faces into sensible information.
WE SEEK TO HIRE:
- A smart, hardworking, and responsible individual to join our team in the capacity of Junior Business Systems Analyst.
- Graduates with bachelor’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
- Excellent academic record
- Business Proficiency in English
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Understanding of data management and data quality principles
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with Business Intelligence systems (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau…)
- Experience with ERP/CRM tools
- Review project requirements and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Closely follow software development best practices.
- Interact with clients with a view to understand the business objectives of each project.
- Design, develop and deliver superb Business Intelligence applications/tools/models that enhance client’s operations and decision-making processes.
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders.
- Deliver projects on time.
- Additional benefits – health insurance and sport cards
- Induction, soft and technical skills trainings
- Career path and professional growth
- Challenging projects requiring work with cutting-edge technologies
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office in a modern building with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to subway, bus and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards and international know-how
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Comfortable recreation area, board games community
- Free drinks available in the office
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Starting gross salary of 1300 BGN and professional growth based on performance
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 05.07.2018. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.