Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client - a well-known company in delivering international audit and consulting services- we are looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor.
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for developing, planning, and executing IT audit programs based on risk assessments in a highly integrated audit environment.
Competencies Required :
- Creates and coordinates IT/business audit risk assessments; develops and executes IT/business audit testing plan; discuss results with Management and provides guidance on control issues and concerns.
- Evaluate control environment as it relates to emerging information technology trends
- Evaluate information system design and implementation processes against project management and system development life cycles
- Identify opportunity for use of computer assisted audit techniques in effort to increase coverage and efficiencies for audit projects.
- Documents and summarizes findings, recommendations and action plans in an audit report; reaches consensus on findings and recommendations with IT and business management; presents reports to audit management, business management and the Audit Committee.
- Tracks and manages audit issues to completion; ensures that management responses are received in a timely fashion, are in line with recommendations, and have a reasonable estimated completion date.
- Serves as a department resource for questions and guidance on technical matters; extracts and provides data to other auditors for analysis.
- Prepares and submits requested documentation and reports for external audits and regulatory examinations.
- Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of IT practices, network and application vulnerability assessment, change control, business continuity, data privacy and risk assessment practices.
- Varied audit experience at key layers of IT such as applications, databases and operating systems.
- Strong technology skills including Strong/Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and database applications (Access, SQL).
- Strong project management and organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Inquisitive, critical thinker with business risk awareness, professional skepticism, and sound judgment.
- Ability to research, assimilate information from both IT and business functions, apply strong problem solving and analytical skills, and influence issue resolution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interviewing, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Working knowledge of industry recognized auditing standards, such as Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Guidelines and ISACA IS Audit and Assurance Standards and Guidelines.
Education & Certification:
- A total of at least 4-5 years in either IT auditing or information technology role with significant exposure to internal controls and risk assessment practices, of which 2-3 years acquired after CISA certification.
- Strong experience with data mining tools such as ACL, IDEA, SQL or MS Access.
- Experience in performing IT audits in a lead role preferred.
- Experience with such technologies as virtualization, replication, multi-factor authentication, vulnerability scanners, SQL and .net applications preferred.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Industry recognized certification such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014