BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Collections Specialist with Polish.
• Proactive collection of receivables to maintain working capital levels and ensure invoices are paid according to the set terms;
• Raising and managing disputes, ensuring customers are contacted and all queries are resolved or actively escalated to the relevant individuals in the BU;
• Liaising with the Credit Risk team to provide relevant information relating to the order release process and to ensure credit limits are not exceeded;
• Weekly processing of various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute reports;
• Organizing and participating in regular meetings with the Business Unit to communicate and escalate account issues, and to make actions plans going forward.
• Fluent in English and Polish;
• High accuracy, attention to detail;
• Confident and professional telephone manner;
• Strong communication at all levels, both oral and written;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Strong influencing skills;
• Good keyboard skills and confident use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Work in a stimulating international environment;
• Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
• Outstanding career development opportunities;
• Opportunity to work with proven professionals.