Odelo Farba Bulgaria is part of the Turkish group Bayraktarlar Holding.
We are producer of lights for the automotive industry since 1979 and are
supplying one of the biggest car makers in the world, among them –
Audi, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Toyota, Fiat etc.
For our future production plant near Plovdiv, we are looking for a highly-motivated person on the position Accountant.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining communication with suppliers regarding all accounting matters
- Handling invoices and payment orders
- Focal point for suppliers regarding payments
- Maintaining communication with finance department with all matters regarding payments
- Verifying settlement of invoices and conclusion of transaction
- Remedying failures in bank transaction
- Inserting monthly billing orders according to invoices
- Filing invoices, payment orders, SWIFT and related documents and correspondences
- Balancing suppliers’ records
- Loading actual delivery on a daily basis
- Generating monthly reports regarding open balances, payments, reconciliations, etc.
• Experience in bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proficiency in Excel
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• A positive attitude
• The ability to comfortably handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proactivity in identifying problems and finding solutions;
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to details
• Good human relations and team player
• SAP experience at least 1 year
• University degree in a relevant field
What we offer:
• A dynamic and rapidly growing international company, with opportunity to be part of a company that is now taking its first steps in Bulgaria;
• Supportive working environment;
• Attractive base salary, with flexible bonus system;
• Social package which includes free transportation, additional health insurance, meals etc.