Finsbury Media is looking for an ambitious SEO specialist with experience of influencing organic/natural search engine visibility through search engine optimisation.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of new and existing campaigns ensuring that they are delivered to the highest standard. You will also be responsible for managing technicians that will make the optimisation changes, liaise with Account Managers and clients to ensure the smooth process of these campaigns.
You’ll be strong in project management and be adept at juggling a large number of tasks at once. Your communications skills will be excellent, both in a client facing capacity and in written English. You’ll have a firm technical understanding of the Internet, its various technologies. Experience of search engine optimisation would be a definite plus.
This position also includes the following core responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of organic optimisation projects from strategy through implementation with no handholding.
- Coordinate all campaign activities relating to SEO with our technical team including SEO, Off-Page Optimisers, content writers, and Web Developers
- Analyse customer Web sites and provide well-defined strategies for search engine improvement.
- Leverage skills in search engine writing to improve the effectiveness of site content.
- Monitor search engine results, analyze key Web site metrics and provide recommendations and strategies for continued improvement.
- Monitor algorithmic changes in the search engines to determine when and how to adapt our proven delivery methodology.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships through face-to-face meetings, frequent conference calls, and presentations.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- Able tp produce monthly SEO reports to clients
Additional Required Experience:
- Must have proven experience delivering results through search engine optimisation techniques
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Strong understanding of search engine friendly Website design and ability to make critical design and technical recommendations to Web developers
- Google Analytics qualified / familiarity with Google analytical packages
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, and willing to constantly learn and expand skill set
- Sense of humor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:3500 - 5000 BGN