The Concentrix Recruitment Specialist is a key role for our company, responsible for providing a high-level recruitment service to all clients and partnership with external/internal stakeholders to provide specialist advice and solutions that support the delivery of the business objectives.
Our team mate/member will:
• Be responsible for full recruitment lifecycle (pre-screening, interviewing, administration and reporting) to meet goals across all levels within multiple projects
• Develop strong relationship and partner with hiring managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives;
• Have regular follow up with the respective partners, hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process;
• Work as a part of various project teams supporting business change initiatives;
• Build and maintain effective working relationships with the Business;
• Maintain excellent standards of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
We will be happy to have a colleague who has:
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge in second foreign language will be an advantage
• Recruiting experience in a similar environment minimum 1 year
• High school or university degree
• Experience in a multinational or BPO company will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.