Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solution provider, dedicated to
open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our
specialized core network technology is invisible to consumers but
underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Opencode real-time core network products include Multi-Channel Network Browser & Studio, iSDP (IMS Service Delivery Platform), Network Services Broker, Core Messaging Suite, Carrier App Browser and other first-to-market specialized solutions. Over 60 active mobile operators in more than 40 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode core network platforms. Opencode patented, game-changing, network- and cloud-driven virtualized technology is the preferred choice for the open and creative mobile network.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer for Telecom Services. This challenging position will put you in contact with the most dynamic mobile operators and industry experts.
• Education in Computer Science and Informatics or related.
• Experience with MySQL or Oracle or other DBMS
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must have held logical thinking.
• Interest and ability to learn new tools and technologies.
• Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic
• Completed High School of Mathematics.
• Experience with XML and Web Services
• Experience with Telecom Services or Mobile Telecom Networks
• Experience with gathering customer requirements.
• Linux/Unix operating system.
The company offers:
• An attractive remuneration package.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic work environment.
• Advancement and bonuses for performers.
• Career opportunities.
• The opportunity to achieve projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world market innovative services.
• Working in international environment of qualified professionals.
Do you want to work with multinational mobile operators & leading industry experts?
Send your CV (in English).