As an Account Manager you are in the front line between CloudSigma and its existing and potential customers. You are responsible for the achievement of pipeline growth for the DACH region, by proactive engagement with target accounts and management of relationship with existing customers. Your ability to navigate to relevant prospects, nurture relationships, uncover opportunities and collaborate with the rest of the team members are key to success. Compensation for the position is made up of salary and performance-based bonus component.
- Customer retention and management: Responsible for the management of the entire CloudSigma customer base in the DACH region, building relationships with senior level contacts and growing business via upsell strategies.
- Sales campaigns: participate in the planning and execution of sales development campaigns for the DACH region; provide feedback on sales tools, prospect intelligence and results from campaign follow-up
- Competitor analysis: understand CloudSigma value proposition, and positioning in the DACH market; keep up-to-date on the competition’s positioning within the marketplace; extract competitive information from conversations with prospects
- Support various activities of other business development departments such as marketing and partnerships
Requirements and knowledge
- Fluency in German
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- A true 'farmer' of accounts with excellent ability to retain customers
- Experience in sales development, business development or inside sales role for a business services company
- Experience in working with a CRM software and/or inbound marketing software is a plus
- Ability to balance inbound and outbound responsibilities
- Manage time well and routinely prioritize tasks by their intended impact
- Team-oriented with positive attitude
CloudSigma is a fast growing company offering public cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) to a global customer base from its cloud locations in Europe and the United States. Cloud computing is an industry that is transforming traditional approaches to IT with expected growth of nearly $5bn globally in the next three years. The company is a leading provider of cloud solutions and is looking to build on its early success to capture a significant part of this future market growth.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and international environment
- Opportunity to get an in-depth knowledge of successful lead generation methodologies and customer management in a B2B environment
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment
- Interesting and challenging job, that allows you to build a career
- A decent starting salary, combined with a performance-based bonus
Please provide the following documents
- CV in English/German
- Motivation letter in German “Why do you want to join CloudSigma?”