Who we are:
iGaming.com Ltd works in the affiliate marketing industry focusing on high-performance fields, such as i-gaming, finance and sports. Our success depends on our team. That is why we focus on this aspect as essential. For our expanding business, we need
Sports Betting Content Editor with Romanian
If you can boast
· Strong Romanian-language background: you are either a native speaker, or you have graduated Romanian Studies from university
· Strong grammar, style, spelling and punctuation knowledge
· Thorough understanding and experience in sports betting and the sports topic
· And you can speak English on a working level
Why don't you come join us and contribute to the making of full-scale marketing products?
As a writer, you will:
· Write user-focused content for the organisation's web presence after research
· Copyedit and proofread previously written content
· Apply the company standards to project progress reporting, accomplishment and archiving
· Keep up-to-date with the latest in content marketing and writing through relevant blogs and events
· Work in close cooperation with designers, coders, SEO experts and fellow writers.
We'll also be happy if, on a personal level, you possess:
• Creativity and natural interest in writing
• Well-structured, goal-oriented and can-do attitude
• Good team spirit: you'll be equally prepared to receive instructions from your peers and share your expertise with them
• A standard employment contract with 20 paid leave days per year
• The possibility for you to choose the starting and ending time of your working day
• Adequate salary with a flexible possibility for increase
• Additional medical coverage and a free gym card
• An international team consisting of various professionals and personalities
• A relaxed working environment with no official dress code
• Fresh fruit, mineral water and hot beverages on the premises
• A long-term job perspective where you can bring your own ideas and see them give results
If you feel like working with us, do not hesitate and apply today!
• your CV in English,
• a Cover Letter in Romanian where you explain why you are interested in this role, and
• a 500-word article in Romanian on the following topic: Facebook intra pe piata eSport.
Make sure you send us all the required files so that we consider your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.