Today, 1-StopAsia (formerly 1-Stop Translation) has five offices worldwide in the US, China, Korea and Bulgaria and more than 280 employees, but it still bears the clear philosophy and imprint of its founder and CEO, Don Shin. Today, after more than 23 years, the company's values and philosophy are still encouraging progress and innovations in the field of translations, building strong relationships with our clients and giving new opportunities for employees to perfect their abilities.
The company develops in three directions: translation, education, and subtitles for the film industry on a global scale.
1-StopAsia's client list consists of several of the leading translation companies in the world, as well as a leading global company. Through the work we are performing for these top translation companies, 1-Stop has been able to translate documents and websites for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies including one of the leading and most well-known search engine and cell phone companies. Another important sector in which we have performed numerous translation works for is US and EU government agencies.
Our Account Managers work in a 24-hour shift schedule. As a group of Asian language specialists, 1-Stop handles all subject areas in document translation, which strengthens our position as one of the largest Asian language translation companies and given our growth linguists have great career progression opportunities with us. Currently, we are the largest Asian translation company worldwide. The company works with more than 2000 freelancers around the world.
We are expanding our new office in Plovdiv and we want to strengthen our position in the market. We are looking for long-term committed candidates who are able to take responsibility and achieve results.
Why work for us?
• Unlimited opportunities for growth and career advancement
• Flexible work environment that reward results
• A company and management team widely known for strong integrity
• Fast-paced so you won’t be bored
• Training and skill development to help you succeed
Skills & Experience
• 1-2 years of successful sales experience and achievement of targets
• Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Selling skills – good at connecting with prospective customers via cold calling, conveying the company’s value proposition and understanding of and coping with their needs and business
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload
• Ambitious, with a desire to achieve objectives
• Resilient, with the ability to bounce back from setbacks
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to speak another language is desirable
• Translation industry sales experience a bonus
• Learn and understand the translation industry.
• Lead the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of paid digital efforts, SEM and SEO
• Analyze and report on customer behavior insights to improve 1-StopAsia website.
• Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions.
• Use of Constant Contact.
• Content management.
• Coordinate online sales and marketing events, such as webinars and conferences.
• Develop and write digital content and maintain a content publishing editorial calendar.
• Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support.
• Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
• Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products, and services to online campaigns
• Convey 1StopAsia’s value proposition to prospective buyers
• Build rapport and long-term partnerships with customers
• Identify sales leads that match the company’s target customers
• Work with management to negotiate terms with major clients
• Work closely with management to organize sales campaigns
• Report pipeline in company’s CRM system
• Build a new business with US-based translation companies through cold calling and other means of communication.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and additional social benefits;
- Ability to work in a highly motivated and friendly environment;
- Potential for career progression within the team in Plovdiv and our other offices worldwide;
- An office located in the heart of Plovdiv just next to the Roman Stadium;
If you have what it takes for the open position and you are not afraid of the challenge ahead, we want to hear from you. Please, send your short cover letter and resume (CV) in English. We look forward to hearing from you.