Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – international company, focused in the Gaming field, we are looking for experienced Web Designer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execute interaction design and visual design;
* Work closely with the development team to ensure that the project details are communicated correctly;
* Writing and editing content;
* Designing webpage layout;
* Determining technical requirements;
* Creating back up files;
* Solving code problems;
* Suggest and spearhead major UI refactorings for a more intuitive user-experience.
* Relevant experience;
* Strong abilities in conceptualization and visual communication;
* Photoshop experience is a must;
* Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies;
* Excellent command of English;
* Understanding of common software project management practices;
* Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail, ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Opportunity for career development and personal satisfaction;
* Opportunity for decision making and ideas development.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SR_Designer_vn)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)