Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – international company, focused in the Gaming field, we are looking for Web Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
* Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices;
* Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
* Proven working experience in web programming;
* Very good level English – verbal and written;
* Understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices;
* Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
Our client’s offer:
* Dynamic international work environment within a global company;
* Flexible working hours;
* Challenging projects and access to an exciting industry;
* Continuous training and development;
* Full-time contract and competitive re-numeration package.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, please forward your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SR_WD_vn)
Only the approved candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)