of the restaurant (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Manage the flow of guests from the street into the
restaurant and greet incoming guests warmly and friendly - 70% of your time;
- Other time – support staff with serving meals &
drinks (be a waitress);
- Help to keep the restaurant clean;
- Bill and collect money;
- You must have EU passport;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in hospitality;
- Perfect English;
- 50 working hours per week;
- We offer modern apartments, where you live with other
Guaranteed salary -
€ 1600 per month net (€8 per
hour net) , even if not enough hours.
€ 400 accommodation cost per month (from
the salary in your bank account) .
per month to keep, after accommodation is paid.
You will be employed by our own
company in the Netherlands, our company pays taxes for you and guarantee your
net salary. (The official gross (bruto) salary is ±25% higher - 1600x±125%=±2000)
- In the first week upon arrival, you will sign an
official employment agreement, sign a rental agreement, and get a tax
- If you work more hours than normal, then this overtime
is paid 8 EUR/hour net/netto.
- We will pay you: €1600 (+ €8 per hour overtime), and
from this you pay €400 for your rent.
- We pay your salary on the 8th of the next month
(because we know your overtime hours after the month is finished, and then
we need to check them with the local supervisor for 1 week).
- If the first 5 weeks are financially hard for you: it
is possible to request a pre-payment of the salary of €100 per week paid
to your new bank account, but only for your first 5 weeks.
To apply, please send your CV in English:
email: email@example.com / Viber: +380947113169 /
Skype: HR Dutchstar