Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,600 branches, with 34,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of a client - A fast growing company active in the industrial market for importing, supplying, installing and engineering equipment for a wide variety of industry sectors, we are looking for Field Service Technician.
- Installation of new equipment;
- Service maintenance and repair;
- Perform diagnostics and advise clients on proper maintenance of equipment;
- Regular service checks on a predetermined schedule;
- Basic technical education in the field of pneumatics, mechanics or hydraulics will be an advantage;
- Minimum of one/three years experience in a similar position;
- Possibility of travelling in the country;
- Honesty, organization and ability to work in a team;
- Driver's license (B category) with availability for travelling.
Our client offers:
- Professional development opportunities in international company;
- Corporate training and development opportunities;
- Company car and mobile phone;
- Travel opportunities.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014