Do you have an in-depth understanding of IT support processes? Do you
have communications skills? Are you experienced in customer service? Are you
technologically savvy? Do you enjoy assisting others?
We are looking to add a qualified, highly motivated, consistent, and
result-oriented IT & Service Specialist to our team in Sofia.
If you like to be well informed on the latest developments and trends in
the IT industry and you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of
society. If you are a great team player with a passion for Information
Technology, and you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service,
you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you should have a solid Information
Technology background combined with customer service experience.
As an IT &
Service Specialist, you will perform on-site or remote servicing, repair and
installation of hardware, software and network components. You will provide
internal and external IT assistance. You will execute requests in person, by
mail or phone. You will join us in the execution of projects for customers
including airports, harbours, customs and border authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolve IT support issues
- Install new
software and hardware components
working knowledge of our and end-user equipment technology
and resolve issues on our and customer IT equipment
necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure
evaluate our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands
- Ensure data storage is safe and secure. Maintaining, backing up and
securing databases, as well as restoring files as needed
- Educate co-workers about network security and best practices for computer
- Support the
day-to-day operations of our computer network
monitor and file all case related details and documents
- Ensure high
quality technical support and increase client satisfaction
technical support to co-workers
to improving customer support
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest possible upgrades and
Education and training:
- Degree in Information Technology,
Computer Science or related field
- Industry certifications and
memberships will be considered as a plus
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of maintaining
IT structural integrity
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and
- Detail and goal oriented
- Customer-service orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
- Ability to communicate complex
concepts to a general audience
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Strong Networking knowledge e.g.
- Knowledge of basic virtualization and
- Excellent written and verbal
communications skills in Bulgarian an English
- Willingness to
travel and work out of the office
- Working hours: usually from 9am to 6pm, Monday to
Friday week, occasionally 24/7 Hotline Support
- Driver’s license –
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for
personal and professional development
- Additional medical insurance
fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look
forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com.
that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers,
certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you
with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates
will be invited to an interview.