ABC Maintenance London Ltd. is offering a long term job opportunity.
We are a small but quickly growing, independent and relatively new appliance installation and repair company which operates in London, UK. Our office is based 5 min away from Orlov Most, Sofia and we are looking for an associate manager with perspectives of becoming our senior operative manager. This is a long term job proposal. However, no experience is needed for this position but It’s a must to have:
- English proficiency
- good computer skills (ability to search for things in the net, word, excel, chrome)
- communicative (you will write loads of emails and make/receive phone calls)
- strong ethical standards
- you are looking for a long term job
Please do Not apply if you have any doubts that you don't fit in the criteria above.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong common sense
- problem solver (can-do attitude)
- technical skills are a plus too
- good time management
- sense of humour!
Your usual daily tasks
- answer customers’ calls/book appointments for new customers/prepare engineers’ schedule
- reply to emails: writing offers, giving estimates, answering queries
- search and order spare parts
- keep a good connection with our corporate customers
- assist to the engineers in their everyday tasks
- follow up deliveries
- book jobs (to arrange access with tenants/landlords/managers)
- some other administrative tasks
What we can offer:
- 11 am – 8 pm working time
- chance to become one of the major figures in a small but quickly growing company
- small team
- contract as a self-employed person
- 3 months trial period after which we can offer a permanent position. Depending on the qualification, experience, knowledge and skills achieved an appropriate payoff will be offered.
- starting salary: £600 (British pounds)