BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients – an international company in the energy management sector, we are looking for an Electrical Service Engineer.
• Field execution of startup, commissioning, integration and maintenance of the MV/LV protection relays, circuit breakers, contactors, cubicles, transformers, capacitor banks, source change over system, PV inverters and array boxes;
• Provide field support to solve construction and test issues;
• Conduct complex product and system testing;
• Diagnose and repairs electrical and mechanical equipment and systems (total engineered solution);
• Apply electrical/mechanical knowledge to recommend improvements to customer;
• Interpret results and communicates an accurate and comprehensive test reports;
• Have advanced knowledge and interpretation of Power Quality and Energy studies;
• Assess Power consumption;
• Monitor to assure fine running of electrical and communication systems of PV parks;
• Monitor, track and investigate site problems in a timely and efficient manner;
• Service and manage customer warranty claims (within their services scope) according to the company policy.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Previous professional experience in the sphere;
• Knowledge of Excel, CAD systems and other MS Office products;
• Ability to work flexible hours/possibility to work on shifts;
• Ability to travel;
• Driving license;
• Fluency in English;
• Good analytical, communicative and interpersonal skills.
• Work in a stimulating international environment;
• Receive a competitive salary and benefits;
• Outstanding career development opportunities;
• Opportunity to work with proven professionals.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
BrightPoint has license № 2035/21.04.2016 for providing human resources services, issued on 21.04.2016.