Industrial Access EOOD as part of TVH Group Belgium is among the market leaders in the construction machinery rental in the Balkan area.
Established in 2008 in Sofia, Industrial Access services its client portfolio from 3 locations across Bulgaria.
What can we do together?
Do you want to build your career in an international company with more then 4.500 employees worldwide spread across multiple continents (www.tvh.com)?
Do you want to meet daily challenges in an emerging new market?
Do you want to enhance your relations in international team?
Industrial Access EOOD Bulgaria team is looking for a new member for the
SERVICE TECHNIACIAN – position in Sofia
What we request (daily KPIs):
- to plan and prioritise the daily tasks
- to record all tasks via registrator unit (PDA) in to the company software
- to repair, maintenance and clean the fleet units according the company practice and rules
- to order parts and consumables for the fleet units according to the company practice and rules
- to assist company management for office related procedures
The optimal candidate profile we look for shall require:
- enhanced ability to organize and prioritize tasks:
- knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical repair methods
- ability to work on site ( travel ability )
- computer & tablet / smartphone MS Office enhanced computer skills
- higher university degree
- minimum experience in a previous experience on a similar job or in the field of service of machinery and equipment in construction constitutes an advantage
- English fluent proficiency (conversational, writing, reading, conference).
What we offer:
- periodic trainings at local and international level specific to the job position
- Permanent contract with 6 months trial period
- 20 days / year paid holiday
- 8.00 – 17.00 / 5 days a week
- 1.850 – 2.100 BGN gross salary / month
- company car, mobile phone and PC
If you are interested, please submit your application in English with recent photo.
Only accepted candidates will be contacted. The interview involves online evaluation of the candidates.