Take your next career stepat ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
• Support in purchasing materials according to required technical specifications, price, delivery schedule and terms, negotiating with main suppliers and periodically renewing price lists, terms and conditions;
• Taking part in initiating purchase orders according to the purchase requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures;
• Support in overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time) and resolving performance issues;
• Identifying and qualifying new suppliers together with supplier quality and engineering specialists;
• Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain management, Logistics or other relevant field or last year of study;
• Knowledge of MS Office, SAP will be considered as an advantage;
• A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills;
• English language proficiency, second language will be considered as an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.